Monday, March 13, 2017

My Life As... - Doll Shopping Basket Review

My Life As... is a Walmart brand of 18 inch dolls.  The dolls are cute and they have lots of different sets for 18 inch dolls at reasonable prices.  I was hoping to find a different set, but couldn't find it.  The section at the store I went too was kind of bare.  I imagine it's quite popular because of the prices and fun sets they have.

I picked up the Doll Shopping Basket.  I don't have a lot of food for my dolls and this basket has the perfect sizes.  I do think I may want to get a second one because it comes with one of everything, but it's an adorable set.





The set includes different types of foods.  Here we have one pineapple, green apple, banana, tomato, grapes, orange, and loaf of bread.


Next, we have a bottle of spring water, a can of green beans, a can of peas, and a bottle of orange soda.


Finally for boxed items, there is a box of eggs, macaroni and cheese (yum!), fruit punch, and cake mix.  All of these boxes are empty.


And the last part of this purchase is the basket, it is made of a durable plastic with the Walmart logo on it.  I actually think this is my favorite part of the item.


And I put everything back inside of the the basket, it fits nicely tucked away for later playtime.  I really love this set.


If you have a Walmart near you, I would suggest taking a peep in the My Life As... section because you may never know what you will find.  I am currently on the look for the Movie Night Accessories, but I'm not sure I will find it.

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment