Wednesday, March 22, 2017

American Girl Items!

I am lucky enough to have one of my local Toys R Us to have an American Girl section in the store.  I don't have an AG store close to me, it would take over four hours to get to one, so having a section in Toys R Us is insanely cool to me.

If you didn't know, American Girl is now being sold at some Toys R Us stores, for locations click on this link!

They currently just sell Wellie Wishers, Truly Me, and I believe will eventually have the 2017 Girl of the Year.  I am not sure about the last one, but I know they did have Lea, so hopefully they will have Gabriela too.

I bought three things and was so excited to see the section at Toys R Us.  When I checked out I even got an American Girl bag to have my purchases in.  It was a fun experience and I will hopefully be heading back to get a few more things when they rotate their products.

Anyways on to my purchases!




I bought the Hooded Denim Jacket.  I was so excited when they released this, but it took me a while to get it.


The buttons are real which is awesome.  And I love the tiny American Girl logo on the bottom left.



I also picked up the Playful Print Skirt.  I actually wasn't a fan of this until I saw it in person.  It's so pretty on the doll too.



I was surprised to see this set at the store, it's the Pizza Party Set.  I always liked this set, so I picked it up.


Here is everything in the box.


It comes with a little book for the dolls about slumber parties.


Here are two paper plates and two napkins made of crepe paper.


Two cans of sparkling water.


With straws!


Heart shaped pizza with an adorable pizza box.



The heart shaped pizza pan.


The heart shaped pizza with pepperoni, black olives, and green peppers.


It's an adorable pizza and it fits the dolls perfectly.


The set also came with Blokus, which is a real game you can play.



All of the pieces, so many dolls can play!  Plus the instructions.


And here is all of the set.  I am so happy I was able to pick up this set!


And that is all I got from Toys R Us.  I hope to go back soon when they have new things there.

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment