Monday, December 28, 2015

American Girl Corgi Review

For Christmas I got the Truly Me Corgi puppy!  Since I have a corgi, I was very excited to get this!  I just used my phone camera for these pictures, but I want to take better pictures later.

Here is the corgi!  (Ignore the Christmas mess on the floor.  He he.)
The fur is super soft and feels almost like the soft fur on my dog.


Here is the front of the corgi.


The back of the corgi.  They have a little stubby tail, which my dog doesn't have a tail, but that's okay.


Here is the two sides of the corgi.  The legs are posable and can move.


Quite a big tag on it's leg, but I think I can just cut it off.


And of course, the dog has magnets in it's mouth to hold it's toy!  I haven't had a new American Girl pet in a while.


And for fun, this is a picture with my dog, Rocky and the new corgi puppy.  The corgi puppy is almost the size of Rocky when we brought him seven and half years ago.  I can't believe it was that long ago, but he is still our buddy.


I just wanted to share a quick review, but I would recommend this little pup to anyone!  I need to pick out a name for the corgi puppy, does anyone have any suggestions?

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment