Thursday, April 14, 2016

Ebay Fun Find #2!

I went searching through Ebay and found this fun find!  I was watching a few YouTube videos and saw someone else with this.  I wanted it and found it!  I thought it was a lucky find considering it is retired and I couldn't find many like it.  The one I found still had the tag on it too.

This is an old varsity jacket that was sold only at the American Girl places.  I have been to the Chicago one, so I liked this one.


It says the American Girl Place Chicago on both sides.


Inside the jacket has a quilted fabric to keep your doll warm.  It's adorable and I'm glad I picked it up.


This shirt was on sale with the jacket, so I was happy got it.  I already owned a red one, so I firgued a black shirt would be great.  It also still had the tag.



Have a wonderday!


No comments:

Post a Comment