Thursday, April 7, 2016

Softball Set from American Girl

I have had my eye on this set for quite a while a now and with a recent sale, I bought it.  I used to play softball when I was younger, so I thought it would be the perfect addition to my doll's collection.


The softball outfit is teal and purple.  The shirt velcros in the back and there is elastic on the shorts.


The cleats are purple with pink colored laces.


It is hard to tell in the picture, but on the bottom of the cleats there are studs just like real ones.


The helmet is one of my favorite parts.  It's pink and has padding inside.



There is a large white star on the right side of the helmet, along with the American Girl signature on the back.



The softball and bat are my other favorite part.  The doll can hold the bat too.  The grip is black, and the bat is pink and white.  The ball feels like a small softball, and it's the yellowish-green color with orange laces like the real ones I used to play with.


It also comes with purple socks.


And two pink colored hair ties, with ribbons of them.


I can't wait to try this outfit on my doll when she comes back from the doll hospital.

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment