Saturday, July 2, 2016

Another eBay Fun Find!

I really need to make this into a series.  But anywhos while I was searching for a Molly doll on eBay I ran across a lot of other fun American Girl items.  I would spend all of my money if I could, but I need it for other things.

I found this cute hat that someone was selling quite cheap.

It is a darker pink, almost red but still pink hat.


It says Sparkle Spirit Style, because that was AGs slogan at the time.

It was in like new condition.  The seller said it was sold at an AG fashion show many years ago.  I had always wanted a hat for my doll and I bought it.  It's adorable and I'm glad I picked it up.

And here is Emily modeling the hat for you to see.




I thought it was a fun accessory to add to my collection.

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment