Sunday, July 24, 2016

Fun Finds - Meijer, Target, & Thrift Store!

I have been on the look out for dolly sized items and here is what I found.

I went to Meijer with my mom and while we were looking at the school supplies (yep school supplies!) and found these erasers.  I have seen some people charging $3 for one of these, so I was excited when I found this pack of 4 for $1!



They are the perfect size for American Girl or any other 18 inch dolls.


While I was at Target, I love looking in the clearance sections and went to the toy section and found this Snoopy figure set for $4.


I even kept the box for a background scene.  It's quite adorable.




Finally, the other day I went to Thrift Store and while I didn't find anything American Girl, I bought some baby clothes I hope to resize to fit my dolls.  Here they are!


I liked the quote on this one.


This shirt is from the Beijing Zoo in China, I thought it was too neat to pass up.


This dress reminded me a bit of Melody's dresses that has leaked.


I love superheroes and can't wait to make a doll shirt with this logo on it.


A Very Hungry Catipillar is one of my favorite childhood books and I had to have this shirt.



This little dress almost fits the dolls perfectly, just a few stitches and it will fit great.


I love the ruffles on this dress.


I loved the colors on this dress.


This dress was adorable with the bright flower pattern.


I adored this shirt with the ruffles on the sleeves.  I have actually already turned this into a shirt and put it on my doll.



I love plaid patterns, so I had to have this one.


I love music, so I thought I would use this shirt to make a shirt for my dolls.  Or two, it's a pretty good sized shirt.


While we took a walk through the home goods section I found this little rocking chair.  It is a bit small for my dolls, but it is a great piece.  I am in the process of sanding and repainting it right now.  It is looking great.


I hope you enjoyed, have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment