Monday, April 24, 2017

Long time, no blog

Hi ho, how are you doing?

Great, I have been quite busy the past month.  I am working on a huge craft and it's coming together, but I still have a few touches here and there.  I will share that once it's done.  I want to do a review on a few things I bought still too.  And I wanted to make a post to share about my new-to-me doll, Cassidy.  I will get those ready as soon as I find a minute.

I am sort of active on my Instagram account: everythingoddsandends, so if you want to see what I am doing there, it's the place to find me.  I share on the stories there quite a bit about what I'm working on.

I did start a sewing project too I would like to finish, but my carpal tunnel gets the best of me at times.  Argh.

So I thought I would drop a line and let you all know what is going on.  I am so excited for Z's release, I do want her.  I hope to buy her by the end of the year, with a ton of her accessories.  I love it!

Well, I suppose that's all from me, have a wonderday!

P.S. Do you like the new header?  I was getting bored with the last one, so I changed it up!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment