Monday, March 27, 2017

My Life As... - Movie Night Accessories

As I went searching the past few weeks, I have been trying to find this accessory pack, but alas I couldn't.  I ventured on to eBay and someone was selling it for a reasonable price.  Most people try to sell it for over $20, it is only about $7 in the stores, so I didn't want to pay any more than $5 more.  And the seller I bought it from had it reasonably priced, just had to pay shipping.

Anywhos, on to the accessory pack!


To be honest, I really wanted this set for the 3-D glasses and soda bottles.



Here are the movie tickets.  The pieces of cardboard, I was a bit disappointed with this, I thought they would be pieces of plastic or something.


These are the lollipops, I quite like these.  They are cute and with a bit of help, the dolls hold them and look adorable.


These are two slices of pizza, not a fan of these, but they are cute.  They do have nice details.


I love these tiny bottles of soda.  They are prefectly sized for the dolls too.  I love the little butterfly on them as well.


And yep, the 3-D glasses are my absolute favorite part of this set.  They fit the dolls, something I was worried about, great and look amazing.  So if you go to a 3-D movie and bring your doll, she or he can watch it too now!


I feel like they kind of skimped on the popcorn pieces.  They are cute and all, but it looks more like macaroni and cheese to me.  Plus they are huge plastic pieces placed in cardboard, I would have rather the plastic pieces had been painted, but I suppose now you could always make your own if you wanted too.


So overall, this set is worth the amount it costs in stores.  I would not suggest paying over $15 for it, the set isn't worth it, unless you love the 3-D glasses and want them that bad.  They are the best part of the set.  Okay, that is it from me today.

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment