Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello all!

I wanted to apologize since I sort of disappeared for a bit.  I've truly wanted to finish my current sewing project, but I have been quite busy ever since school started up again.  Now I don't go to school myself, but I have to help out at home with driving people places, so that takes up a lot of my time.  I can't bring the sewing machine with me when I have to sit in the car and wait for a few hours.

None the less, I have been working on things slowly.  I finished the brooches for each Sailor Scout, and I didn't take pictures yet because I've been busy.

The other reason I haven't really been working on my project, is the fact that my doll is in desperate need of a trip to the doll hospital.  Her limbs are very loose and I really don't want them to fall off, so I've barely been touching her.  And since most of this project is guess and check, I worry about putting the outfits on and off.  And since I am not working because of acting like a taxi, I don't really have the money to send her.  I hope to soon though.

That is my story for right now.  I truly would love to have time to work, but it's just been crazy.  I hope to have a new update soon.

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment