Monday, January 18, 2016

Snoopy Footie Pajamas!

Yesterday, I took a trip to JoAnns because they had fleece for 70% off and figured why not try out something new!

I pieced together different patterns and created these footie pajamas!  It took a lot of trial and error.  First the torso was way too long, then the way I did the sleeves was hardly a conventional way to do them, but I figured it out.

Here is the front of the pajamas.  I sewed ears on to the hood.  And snaps are underneath the buttons because making button holes are hard.


I sewed the spot that Snoopy has and added the tail on.  I love the tail, it's adorable!


I love how it looks and I'm proud of it.  I hope to make another one since I bought some more brown fleece.  I was thinking another dog, but we'll see.

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment