Monday, March 6, 2017

Our Generation - Take A Letter Review!

I went on a small shopping spree a couple of weekends ago and bought a few doll things.  I am excited to share them with you!

Now when it comes to Our Generation, everyone knows it is a hit or miss when you go in the store.  So I went just see what they have.  I am fortunate enough to have multiple Targets in my area and I can usually go to either of them and find different sets.

I traveled to a further away one and I was hoping to find something (I will have a post on this later!), but I found another instead.  I found the Take A Letter set!  I was so excited, I love typewriters and we had one when I was younger that we used for fun.  So without further ado, here are a few pictures from the set.

Here is the product in the box.  I like how they package their products, you can see everything.




The things included in the set are one typewriter, one pen, one stenographers notepad, and some fancy paper tied together with a piece of string.


I adore this typewriter, even if it's pink.  I don't mind the pink, but everything is pink.  I like how you can put the paper in the typewriter.


And when you click the keys the bar moves on the typewriter, and then you push it over and keep typing.  It's quite an adorable feature.


Here is the paper, there are quite a few pieces of paper.  I like how it's tied together.


And we have the stenographer's notebook.  I opened it so you can see the lines inside.  I was excited about the lines, usually things for dolls don't have them.  I like the added detail.



And finally we have the pen.  It's red and silver and dolls can hold them.


I quite like this set and I'm glad I found it locally.  If you can find it locally or pay an inflated price on eBay, I would recommend this set.  It's a way cheaper option then the typewriter set American Girl has right now and is a great addition to any doll scene or room.

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment