Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tab For a Cause!


Hello everyone I am here, not with something doll related, but another awesome thing the internet has to offer.  This is something for Google Chrome users I believe, just as a side note.

I am a person who doesn't usually use the same tab twice, so I am constantly opening new tabs in my browser.  You can imagine how difficult it was before we even had tabs, and that doesn't even feel like that long ago.  Anyways I found this fun way for while you are browsing the internet you can be help save the world as well!

Tab for a Cause is an organization that helps "save the world one tab at a time."  I find that slogan to just be awesome.  Basically for every tab you open, you are raising money for charity.  You can click the link to take you to the site and they will explain everything in detail there.

If you would like to try this awesome thing, because trust me it is an awesome thing, then you can CLICK HERE and spread the love!  It gives you warm fuzzies and you are helping the world just by surfing the net.  Do they even call it "the net" these days?  I don't know.

Have a wonderday!


P.S. DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment