Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dollar Store Finds! + Michaels

I went to the Dollar Tree the other day, which is one of the most wonderful-est stores ever for teachers and random doll finds!


Here is all I found!  I picked up another tea light set just to have, so I didn't take a picture of it.

  

I found this small book light that works perfect as a desk lamp.  It isn't the greatest quality, but it was only a dollar.


I bought one of these small bug catchers to make an aquarium with the box and then my doll would have a net for her own bug catching kit (which is hopefully going to be a Camp It Up! activity).



I found this wok/barbecue set as well.  I realized I could make a standing grill by adding some legs and a wire rack in the grill.  So that is another Camp It Up! activity I hope to post soon.


And these guys are quite helpful.  They are clear rubber bands.  I got the last package, otherwise I would have picked up one more.


 This was my one and only Michaels find and to be honest our Michaels store really isn't all that great anymore.  I think with Hobby Lobby opening recently and JoAnns being as hopping as it, no one really bothers to head to Michaels now.  But I did find this canvas and easels.

I suppose that is all for now.  Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment