Thursday, June 25, 2015

Springfield Shoes!

JoAnns was having a few really good coupon days, so I took advantage of it by getting a few Springfield items I wanted.

First up, I had always roller blades for my doll.  I used to roller blade all of the time when I was younger, so I thought getting a pair for my doll would be perfect.  And they were on clearance so I thought they wouldn't be around anymore.


Here they are out of the package.  They are made completely out of cloth except the bottom part with the wheels.  And they are quite realistic with having the brake on only one skate.


The three straps unstrap and re-strap with a little hook and loop tape (Velcro).


They fit the doll quite well.  I did have to hold her up though.


This is the underside.  All of the wheels move and she can roll on the floor.


There are the roller blades!  I am glad to add them in to my collection!


The next item I bought was the soccer set.  I played soccer when I was younger, so I wanted this set too.
I was a bit excited and I forget to take a picture of the item still in the package, but all of the pieces were in a bag.  It came with the cleats, black knee high socks, and the soccer ball.


I really love the laces on the shoes.  They are made a thin vinyl material.  And the bottom of them are sort of ridged.


The soccer ball is made of a rubber material.  It is a bit small for the doll, but I really love the texture and look of it.  It makes a great addition to the set.


Here is Emily with the cleats and socks on.  And the ball being kicked with her feet.


And then as I realized I got the set, she needs an outfit to go with it!  A task for me to complete.  : )


 Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment