Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Camp Doll Diaries / Camp It Up! / Sleeping Bag

You may have noticed a button on my sidebar and it says "I Am Going To Camp!"  A metaphorical camp, of course, although one day I would love to have a camp where there are children and dolls and crafts and fun.  But none the less, the ladies behind the wonderful blog that is Doll Diaries host this for the past couple of years, and it's Camp for you and your dolls from the convenience of your very own home.

Each week there is a theme and craft, so you can have fun each week making something new for your doll.  And as stated in the posts, you can do as little or all of the activities as you wish through the summer.  I may not do each week, but when I do, I will try to post them on here.  It gets a bit crazy with everything.




And now since I have your attention, I wanted to let you know that I am going to do something called Camp It Up! this summer.  I will make some camping inspired crafts, because it is something I have always wanted.  So look out for that!  And if you have any ideas, let me know because I have some, but I know there are other fun things out there!



For right now I wanted to tell you about my sleeping bag for my doll!  I have had this sleeping bag for a long time, probably 10 years.  I know, I know.  It is an Our Generation sleeping bag and I did have the matching tent, but since we moved last year and we had to downsize a lot, and I may have ended up throwing it away (I can't remember if it was broken or not, or I have just misplaced, I'm not sure).  I found the tent!  I am missing all the pieces all of the pieces though that hold it together.  I have the poles and tent though.  Hopefully I will find them, otherwise good ole tape to hold it together.  ; )  No tape doesn't work.  I emailed the company and asked if it's possible to replace them.  We shall wait and see.


I always liked this little sleeping bag, and the bag it came in.  It can fit on the doll's shoulder quite nicely and when it doesn't hold the sleeping bag you can fill it with goodies!


The pillows are from an old Our Generation bedding set I had.  I ended up throwing that bed away because it was plastic.  I think everything was plastic from them at one point.  But I loved the pillows so I kept them.


Anyways, I just wanted to leave a note about that.  It's a bunch of stuff, but never the less I wanted to make a post.  So if you would like to check it out Camp Doll Diaries head on over there or click on the button on the side for more info!  And keep a look out for more ideas I have with Camp It Up!

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment