Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hobby Lobby & Target Finds!

I ventured into Hobby Lobby for the first time and boy was an experience.  I actually went back later that night to get something else, but on to the finds.


First I will show you what I got at Target!  I found this bandanna which I thought would make the perfect table cloth for my picnic table.  I thought I would sew the ends to make it shorter later, but I was excited to find it!



I found this small set next, it was only $3.


It comes with two cups, two forks, two plates, and two pieces of cake.  The cake is actually pretty good sized along with the plates and forks.  The cups a bit big for the doll, but it's all good.


Now on to my finds from Hobby Lobby!  I had been looking for these for awhile now.  They are alligator clips for her hair.


Now as you know I have been working on my Camp It Up! items.  I realized I wanted a compass to add to the set I'm making, so when I found these I was quite excited!


As I was walking through the aisles, I found this little pail.  I thought it was perfect sized!  I thought it would be the perfect addition to my camping set.


If you have been following my blog, you know I am working on Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon, so I want to make their cat Luna.  I found these eyes for when I do sew that project.


And another thing I want to make for the Sailor Scouts is Sailor Chibi Moon's key, well Chibi-Usa's key.  That will be another task for later.


I also found the water scrapbook paper and new clear ruler!  But I figured you didn't need to see that.  That's it though!

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment