Monday, June 22, 2015

Gonna Eat This Camping Trip!: Part 1


Cooler

Before we get started on making our food, first we will need somewhere to put all of our food!  I wanted to make a cooler that was big enough for the food, but still small enough to be for a doll.  I used the dimensions of 6 inches by 4 inches by 4 inches for my rectangle box.  I made a box, but you can just use a box you find!


I coated the box in foam that was similar to the color scheme on the tent (pink and orange).  I tried to do something fancy with the top, but I would like to try making one with a flat top next time.


I added handles on the side and it's a great height for doll to drag around.  I want to add some wheels to one side some time too.


And everything fits inside!  So if you want to fill your cooler stay tuned I have some awesome food ideas!

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment