Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hogwarts School Uniform: Update #2

I had quite the busy day substituting in kindergarten today.  I really love that grade and all their little personalities they have.  So even though I was exhausted from the day I decided to work on my project a little bit.  I made the tie today, or I should say I made two ties.

I used a pattern I found online and I lost the link.  If I find it, I will post it here.  I know the pictures aren't that great because of the lighting and angle, but this is the tie when I first cut it out.  It's one long strip.


I should have shown the end of the tie better, but this is with the end sewn.


I made two since I had the material cut and it was my first time sewing one.  I cut the ribbon to make the stripes on the tie, but I didn't attach them yet.  I will do it later, as I said before I am quite tired today.


I hope you are enjoying watching my process so far, I hope to start the shirt or sweater tomorrow.  Not sure which though, or even the skirt.  As I said my mind is tired and I need sleep.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment