Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Printable Record Player Fun!

I love music and I have always found records so interesting.  I loved going through my mom's collection even though I didn't know all the names on them.  But then again I heard most of them growing up.

I found this printable online on a blog and while the link didn't work someone made it workable again.  I used a program and outlined the record player and records with black lines to print out a simpler version.  I didn't want to print all the colored ink, so I decided to color them myself.


I honestly didn't think it would look as good as it does.  The only problem I have about it is the needle and I don't mind it doesn't move, but it's quite flimsy.  I tried to use two pieces of thinner cardboard, but it was too think.  I figured I would just go with it.


I made the record covers and records because I wanted too.  I know they aren't the greatest, but I like them.  I figured I could make more later.


I suppose that is all for now.  I finished most of the Hogwarts School Uniform today and I hope to take some pictures of it tomorrow!  I am excited it's pretty much all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment