Monday, December 29, 2014

Sailor Scout Fuku: The Beginnings! Part 2

As promised here are the pictures of the fabric and things I found yesterday.

For the Sailor Scout Fuku here are the fabrics I found:


I wanted all cotton fabrics, but since the store is moving and liquidating, I had a limited supply of what I wanted, but on the plus side it was all on sale!  I got 1 1/2 yds of Brand Symphony White fabric (I found this in the apparel fabrics), 1 yd Solid Dark Royal Blue fabric (I believe I found this in the cottons), 1 yd of Tango Red Easy Wash (this was the most pricey, but I wanted a nice bright red), and 1/2 yd of Solid Bright Pink (I found this in the quilting cottons, which I picked up immediately and waved around because of how excited I was to find it).  I honestly don't know how much I'll need of any of it.


These were the rhinestones I found.  I believe her brooch has these in them, if they don't oh well they are kinda cool anyway.  But there is blue, red, golden yellow, green, purple, silver, and pink, so I think it will be neat to add on somewhere.

Now as you all know I created a Hogwarts School Uniform and her outfit wouldn't be complete without her trunk!


You can see my lovely Marie pajama pants, but anywhos here is her trunk.  I know it needs to be painted or stained or something.  I found it a few weeks ago at JoAnns, but I couldn't afford it at the time and it was $4 off with the liquidation sale, so I figured why not.


It will probably be a little while until I can work on it, but that's okay.  I am glad I picked it up!  Right now that is all from me today, I hope to eat some lunch and get started on the Sailor Scout Fuku!

Have a wonderday!!  (I did that on accident, but I really like it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment