Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sailor Scout Fuku: Update #1

Alrighty all!  I have been working on these outfits little by little.  Yesterday I started working on the suits themselves until I realized I had to stop because I still don't have stuffing for the sleeve pieces.  But I got the suit pieces cut and the skirts.


Even though it looks red, that is the pink for Sailor Chibi Moon's skirt.  It's a hot pink and looks red in some lightning I realized, but in person it truly is pink.  And the other one is blue.  It's a really pretty blue, but of course bad lightning.

As for today I started working on the bows!  And I had no clue that making bows would be such a task.  I started making all four, but I only finished one and it's going to be one of the back bows.  (Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon both have red bows, so I didn't have to worry about colors too much.)


I realized after I was done making this one that it's a bit to big to go in the front outfit, so I need to take apart two other ones to make smaller.  I hope to make a tutorial for you and to have a pattern pdf too, because these are cool bows even if you aren't using them for Sailor Scout outfits.  And here is my dog modeling the bow to show you just that!



That is what I have been sort of up too the past couple of days.  I have been trying to find some sort of tutorial to help make their weapons and transformation compacts, but I haven't found too much.  There is a lot of clay tutorials, but I don't really want to spend the money on clay because it's really expensive sometimes.  So I will keep looking and see what I find!

Have a wonderday!

No comments:

Post a Comment